Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Post!!

My name is Natalie and I love crocheting! When I walk through a store and see something that looks crocheted I run up to it and try to guess the stitches used and if it really is crocheted. I'm the worst when it comes to seeing people wearing crocheted hats... I'll stare at them for a while and maybe even ask if I can look at their hat lol. That's my weirdness for ya lol. Anyway, I started crocheting when I was about 8 or 9 years old but I could only do simple stuff. I would occasionally pick up my yarn and my I crochet hook and try to make something, but not very often. Last summer I watched my friend's crochet tutorial on how to make owls (I'll post a link to that later) and I was hooked! Literally ;) haha. I've been crocheting hats, animals, and baby stuff ever since. I attended my first craft fair last fall with my mom and I sell some stuff in her booth at American Classics. I am hoping to start up an Etsy account soon, so I'll let you know when that is up and running.
~ Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment