Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Presents

This Christmas I crocheted presents for most of my friends and family.
 
 
For my mom, I made her a bag from Crochet Today magazine, and I lined it with a pretty white fabric.
 
 
 I also made her a blue headwrap.
 
 
I made my dad an orange and blue hat (Broncos colors) and I bought him the collector's edition DVD of his favorite Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life."
 
I will post the pattern for this hat soon.


 
For my sisters and brother-in-law I made hats and scarves.
 
I just didn't make the brim of the hat and I added a rose made with this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94vYpcZ3W64
Both videos also have links to the written patterns in the description boxes.


 


 
I will also post the pattern for this hat soon.

 
 
I made a lot of different hats and toys for my nieces and nephews.
 
 
 
 
The video to make this Kitty doll:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The pattern for this little guy will be available soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are all of the presents that I made for my friends:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Merry Christmas!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment