Friday, March 8, 2013

Crochet Projects: Links to Patterns!

Hello everyone! I love when I find free crochet patterns. Some are easier to find than others, but the best part is trying out new patterns. Sometimes I have to make adjustments to the patterns to make them work with how I crochet (I crochet really tight!), but often I try out patterns and they work perfectly! I don't always use free patterns, either. Most crochet patterns from Etsy, Craftsy, and even Ravelry are worth purchasing! Also, it helps support the work that the artist put into making the pattern. With all of that said, here are few projects I have made, and the links to those patterns. 
 
Sock Monkeys
I made these sock monkeys for a lady at my church.
I made a post a few months ago about these little guys, that can be found here.
 
 
Link to the pattern for these crochet sock monkeys:
 
Link to the video tutorial for these sock monkeys:

 
Elephant
I made this elephant for my friend Claire.

 
I used Lion Brand's elephant amigurumi pattern:

 
 
I made three of these sock monkey hats - I made this one for my sister for Christmas.

 
This pattern is only $3.95 on Etsy:
It has all sizes for this hat as well as variations!
 
Thank you for reading! I hope you found this post helpful.
 
Follow me on Instagram to see more pictures of my projects! My username is natalietrujillo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment