Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thrift Shop Yarn Haul

I am so excited! Today my mom and I took a trip to Goodwill. We went to one downtown that we don't normally go to, but today we decided to stop there. I am so glad we did, because I bought TWELVE skeins of yarn for less than twenty dollars! The brands are I Love This Yarn, Red Heart Soft, Caron  Simply Soft, and Lion Brand's Vanna White Baby. Usually, I can't find these brands and thrift stores. Also, most of the colors I find are icky. But today, I hit the yarn jackpot! I didn't get to the yarn bin first, but I still got good picks!




 


 
Whenever you go to your local thrift store, always check for yarn! Who knows, you might find your favorite brands!
 
Instagram: natalietrujillo
Twitter: @Nattis_place
"Like" Natti's Place on Facebook!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment